Bread is the staff of life and has been a traditional food staple in many cultures for thousands of years. Contemporary bakeries and bread companies, such as Klosterman Baking Company, that create their own special kinds of bread are very popular with their customers. Here is some bakery bread that is currently popular with many people:
- Artisan Bread: Artisan bread is a homestyle bread that is unique to the bakery that creates it. A baker at a bakery creates their own artisan bread to reflect their individual taste and baking skills. Artisan bread usually has an intense flavor, a chewy texture, and a crunchy crust. Artisan bread is often served at restaurants with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping. Restaurants also use artisan bread for their sandwiches and to serve with soups and salads.
- Signature Bread: Many bakeries offer a signature bread that they make exclusively for their own customers. This house special bread is the creation of the baker and can be made in any style. Signature bread includes olive bread, baguettes, sourdough bread, brioche, and organic wheat bread. Bakery signature bread is popular with customers because of its exclusivity.
- Multigrain Bread: The bakery that serves multigrain bread appeals to customers that are interested in eating healthy foods. Multigrain bread is dense and chewy and packed with many additional grains and seeds. Multigrain bread offers the customer a way to get flavor and fiber in one bread. Multigrain bread is good for sandwiches and is often toasted for breakfast.
- Focaccia Bread: A bakery that makes its own focaccia bread is usually an Italian bakery. This flavorful flatbread is good for sandwiches and for dipping in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Fresh bakery focaccia is a moist and yeasty bread with large holes because it is fermented longer than other bread. Focaccia is traditionally topped with whole rosemary leaves.
- Paleo Bread: This bread has become popular with bakery customers because it is made without GMO grains and is gluten-free. The bakery that bakes its own paleo bread adds additional flours to their bread recipes, such as almond flour and coconut flour, to boost the protein and fiber content of this bread.
Bakery bread is fresh, healthy, and tasty, so it naturally appeals to health-conscious customers. Many bakeries mill their own grains and supply their bread and bread dough to local restaurants. Try bakery bread as an alternative. You may find this bread is worth the extra effort to buy it.